12.21.2012

005 - ONE WART

Golly, sometimes life is hard or at least confusing especially when it comes to warts.  I have someone I really thought he was a friend but this person I shall call 'X' just wasn't doing things my way. X was a manager I worked for a while back and had gone power mad or power hungry…not sure which.  X decided to exclude me from certain activities without telling me. However, I found out because others were bringing those things to my attention. It was affecting my attitude and my performance at that work place. I felt excluded, left out and my buttons were being pushed. I did angel work, and more angel work to find out why this was happening to me and what I could do to change this situation.  I finally decided after several months, it was no longer a friendly workplace and left that employer.  And, of course, X was NO LONGER MY FRIEND.

Chamuel, angel of relationships and careers & finder of lost things reminded me that we all have lots of identities.  For example, I have a driver ID, a sweetie ID, an angel therapist ID, a friend ID or perhaps 15 different friend ID’s, a student ID, a cook ID, a trader ID, a typist ID, an artist ID, a writer ID, etc.  We have hundreds of ID’s, and each one of them has different belief structures attached.  For example, think of two people you know.  There are subjects are safe to discuss with one of them, but not the other. Some things are OK to do with one friend but not the other.  Some of these ID can be kind, or perhaps rude, or have an 'attitude', or be helpful, caring, boring, mean, hateful, or, or, or.
Anyway, Chamuel suggested that because X had one ID I didn't like, didn't mean I had to end my relationship with ALL of X's ID's.  There are some of them I absolutely love, the card player, the golfer, the friend, the cook, the high diver, the fun laughing person, etc. So, since I no longer worked for the Power Mad ID we could still be friends.  This was really an eye-opener for me because in the past, I had always jettisoned the whole person.  I remember two friends that I STILL MISS after at least ten years because of some action one of their ID’s took.  I was unable to accept that a specific ID was just a PART of them…. to me it WAS them and I left the relationship and lost two friends.  I didn't want to do that again because friendships are very important to me, so decided to have Chamuel help me.

I asked Chamuel what to do to clean up my side of the street. His response was to clear up all past lives of negativity between X and myself, doing forgiveness’s for both of us for all of our parts in all of our lifetimes together. So he did the psychic work for me and I had to clean up the physical part which meant confronting X and trust me, I am normally a big, huge chicken when it comes to confrontation.   He eliminated my programs of 'exclusion,' 'being left out,' 'being upset,' 'losing,' 'being a chicken' and 'quitting.'  I have since been able to be friends with all the IDs this person has except the golfer part because I'm not playing golf right now and I don't high dive unless I am drunk so that is not an option. It is rather hard to get drunk if you don't drink the first drink. I am no longer employed by X, so I don't care about the 'power mad ID.'  That is X's problem so, we are golden and still friends.
So, the moral of the story is: If you have a friend and want to keep them you have to accept them….warts and all….  So, if one of your friends has a 'wart' and you are not getting along ask Chamuel out loud to get rid of the negativity between you and to clear your negative programs  and any 'warts' and he will.

Happy Holidays everyone. We - the angels and I - wish you many blessings as you go through this holiday season and into the new year.

Hugs and much love to you all -- Merry Christmas....Happy New Year and Happy Holidays as well.
Marge

P.S. I have set up Twitter with messages from the angels. You can find our tweets at twitter.com/margeangellady.


No comments:

Post a Comment